- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @NASA: "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson Our #CAPSTONE mi… 13 hours ago
- RT @TCEA: Sunday Selfcare: Here are 20 ways to help you simplify your life. bit.ly/39HfwP5 via Balance Through Simplicity #sunday… 2 days ago
- RT @business: These big US companies say they'll cover abortion travel for their employees: JPMorgan Chase Citi Tesla Apple Amazon Match M… 3 days ago
Category Archives: advocacy
In the world of analytics, social media and digital revolution, there is one age-old concept that companies still struggle with – CHANGE. Having worked with over a dozen clients, most of which are Fortune 500 companies, I have learned one … Continue reading →
I came across this tweet “Science of Persuasion” by http://www.influenceatwork.com. What impressed me is the following Using animation was really cool and it has a long lasting impact on the audience – many management gurus and consultants are now using … Continue reading →