- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @usopen: Flying through Round 1 ✈️ @naomiosaka | #AusOpen https://t.co/xfC6pCbLWs 2 days ago
- #JerryJones should realize by now that the problem with #DallasCowboys is not the coach or the players, it’s him. L… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MarsMissionImgs: #CuriosityRover image taken on #Sol3356 with #Mastcam #Mars #NASA #Space https://t.co/HCj1ax83XP 2 days ago
Tag Archives: digital revolution
You, the consumer, are at the center of a disruptive digital revolution that is being led by technology. It started with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.), got charged by mobility and smartphones (Mobile apps), and now awaits the next … Continue reading →
In the world of analytics, social media and digital revolution, there is one age-old concept that companies still struggle with – CHANGE. Having worked with over a dozen clients, most of which are Fortune 500 companies, I have learned one … Continue reading →