Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
Twitter UpdatesTweets by saxenaas
Tag Archives: digital revolution
Internet of things and You!
Posted on July 29, 2014 by Ash
You, the consumer, are at the center of a disruptive digital revolution that is being led by technology. It started with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.), got charged by mobility and smartphones (Mobile apps), and now awaits the next … Continue reading →
It’s easier to change technology than people! Managing Change…
Posted on July 27, 2013 by Ash
In the world of analytics, social media and digital revolution, there is one age-old concept that companies still struggle with – CHANGE. Having worked with over a dozen clients, most of which are Fortune 500 companies, I have learned one … Continue reading →
Posted in advocacy, analytics, behavior, change management, leadership, management, productivity, thought leadership | Tagged behavior, change management, consulting, digital revolution, human behavior, leadership, management, org behavior, organization change, social behavior, social media, thought leadership | 1 Comment