- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @CNBC: EV start-up Rivian raises $2.65 billion in new funding round led by T. Rowe Price cnb.cx/3p2uvWl 3 days ago
- RT @WADeptHealth: AMAZING NEWS! We finished giving the first round of #CovidVaccine to all residents in nursing homes across WA today! Stil… 5 days ago
- RT @TheUndefeated: Amanda Gorman, 22, is the youngest inaugural poet in U.S. history, as she performs at the 59th Presidential Inauguration… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: change management
A few weeks ago I had one of my best weeks in a long time. I met with some very smart and successful people from various levels and backgrounds. We were all assigned a mission so close to impossible that, to make it happen, simple … Continue reading →
In the world of analytics, social media and digital revolution, there is one age-old concept that companies still struggle with – CHANGE. Having worked with over a dozen clients, most of which are Fortune 500 companies, I have learned one … Continue reading →