Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
Twitter UpdatesTweets by saxenaas
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Simplify Warehouse Productivity – 3 First Steps!
Supply chain pressures are increasing everyday especially as customers want your product faster, cheaper and to their liking. Look at the choices they have – a gazillion e-commerce websites, traditional retail, B2B now entering direct to consumer, and more. Front … Continue reading
Posted in change management, management, productivity, supply chain, thought leadership, transportation, warehouse management Tagged agile supply-chain, customer-driven, customer-experience, customer-service, cycle time, distribution, leadership, logistics, operations, process-engineering, productivity, supply chain, thought leadership, throughput, transformation, warehouse-management Leave a comment