- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @nytimes: “I wonder, what will you tell your children was the reason to fail and leave them facing the climate chaos you knowingly broug… 2 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: Every so often, I re-read Dr. King’s Letter from a Birmingham Jail. While some of the injustices may have changed, his poe… 3 days ago
- RT @RobertIger: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s call to action is as important today as it was in 1959: “Make a career of humanity. Commit yo… 3 days ago
Category Archives: social media
You, the consumer, are at the center of a disruptive digital revolution that is being led by technology. It started with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.), got charged by mobility and smartphones (Mobile apps), and now awaits the next … Continue reading →
I came across this tweet “Science of Persuasion” by http://www.influenceatwork.com. What impressed me is the following Using animation was really cool and it has a long lasting impact on the audience – many management gurus and consultants are now using … Continue reading →
The concept of an integrated supply chain has been around for several years but it has taken a new turn since last year. With the advent of cloud, social media and advanced supply chain systems like SAP, companies are now … Continue reading →
2013 has been an exciting year so far. I have been to several industry events like the SAPinsider conference and industry specific innovation forums presenting and discussing the future of supply chain. At the same time analytics, in-memory computing, big … Continue reading →