Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @hubermanlab: A 10-20min nap or NSDR (Non-Sleep-Deep-Rest) have both been shown to replenish physical energy & increase cognitive functi… 1 day ago
- RT @SahilBloom: This video visualization of the depth of our oceans is mesmerizing…https://t.co/lPReI3egwb 1 week ago
- RT @McKinsey_MGI: 🏙️ When firms set up shop near each other, they can benefit from pools of skilled talent, shared expertise, and local eco… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: social media
Internet of things and You!
Posted on July 29, 2014 by Ash
You, the consumer, are at the center of a disruptive digital revolution that is being led by technology. It started with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.), got charged by mobility and smartphones (Mobile apps), and now awaits the next … Continue reading →
Science of Persuasion – simple steps via cool animation!
Posted on July 21, 2013 by Ash
I came across this tweet “Science of Persuasion” by http://www.influenceatwork.com. What impressed me is the following Using animation was really cool and it has a long lasting impact on the audience – many management gurus and consultants are now using … Continue reading →
Posted in advocacy, leadership, management, productivity, social media, thought leadership | Tagged advocacy, influence, influenceatwork, leadership, management, persuasion, relationship, thought leadership | Leave a comment
Developing an Integrated Supply Chain
Posted on April 17, 2013 by Ash
The concept of an integrated supply chain has been around for several years but it has taken a new turn since last year. With the advent of cloud, social media and advanced supply chain systems like SAP, companies are now … Continue reading →
Posted in analytics, mobility, social media, supply chain, thought leadership | Tagged apo, cloud, customer service marketing, ewm, hana, integrated supply chain, S&OP, sap, snc, supply chain partners, technology | Leave a comment