Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @hubermanlab: A 10-20min nap or NSDR (Non-Sleep-Deep-Rest) have both been shown to replenish physical energy & increase cognitive functi… 1 day ago
- RT @SahilBloom: This video visualization of the depth of our oceans is mesmerizing…https://t.co/lPReI3egwb 1 week ago
- RT @McKinsey_MGI: 🏙️ When firms set up shop near each other, they can benefit from pools of skilled talent, shared expertise, and local eco… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: sap
What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
Heartbleed bug seems to pose a bigger threat than nuclear weapons as it can paralyze the internet we know. Hackers went straight to the heart of internet security – Open SSL – and opened it for other hackers worldwide. So, … Continue reading
Posted in Hana, leadership, management, supply chain, thought leadership Tagged africa, drones, economics, heartbleed, motorola, news, roundup, sap, zebra Leave a comment
Wow customers at the speed of Hana…
I am a supply chain guy. All I can think of is to make sure any product is available to customers when they want it and how they want it. No pressure but admit it, in this digital age, customers … Continue reading
Posted in analytics, Business Suite, Hana, productivity, SAP, supply chain, thought leadership, transportation, warehouse management Tagged analytics, business-suite, customer-experience, ewm, hana, ibm, in-memory, sap, scm, supply chain, tm, transportation, warehouse-management Leave a comment
And why would I run my warehouse on SAP EWM?
I meet with a lot of clients who ask this question. They believe in the best of the breed systems and a proven history of operating warehouses successfully. In the past I used to give detailed answers about how great … Continue reading
Posted in productivity, SAP, supply chain, thought leadership, warehouse management Tagged efficiency, ewm, ibm, operations, sap, sapphire, supply chain, warehouse-management 1 Comment