- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @jack: not sure anyone has heard but, I resigned from Twitter https://t.co/G5tUkSSxkl 17 hours ago
- Black Friday shopping up from 2020 but trails pre-pandemic levels. 2021 has been more interesting than 2020 as we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The next big bottleneck in the global vaccination effort - Axios# Support the #COVAX initiative across the world fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: economics
What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
Heartbleed bug seems to pose a bigger threat than nuclear weapons as it can paralyze the internet we know. Hackers went straight to the heart of internet security – Open SSL – and opened it for other hackers worldwide. So, … Continue reading