- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- Had a chance use both #EchoBuds and #AirPodsPro for a day each. As much as I am an #Alexa fan, this one goes to Air… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- The rise of #e-commerce apple.news/AHHN1OyjmRdOA7… 3 days ago
- RT @BW: 90% of Tesla Model 3 owners say Autopilot makes them safer—even if it does occasionally screw up bloom.bg/32wFnjf 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2013
In the world of analytics, social media and digital revolution, there is one age-old concept that companies still struggle with – CHANGE. Having worked with over a dozen clients, most of which are Fortune 500 companies, I have learned one … Continue reading →
I came across this tweet “Science of Persuasion” by http://www.influenceatwork.com. What impressed me is the following Using animation was really cool and it has a long lasting impact on the audience – many management gurus and consultants are now using … Continue reading →