- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @NPR: Tanitoluwa Adewumi began playing chess while his family was living in a homeless shelter after fleeing persecution by Boko Haram i… 7 hours ago
- RT @ESYudkowsky: Putting your money where your mouth is teaches you where not to put your mouth. 7 hours ago
- RT @engineers_feed: “I reinvented electric cars, and I’m sending people to Mars on a rocket ship. Did you think I was also going to be a ch… 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2013
In the world of analytics, social media and digital revolution, there is one age-old concept that companies still struggle with – CHANGE. Having worked with over a dozen clients, most of which are Fortune 500 companies, I have learned one … Continue reading →
I came across this tweet “Science of Persuasion” by http://www.influenceatwork.com. What impressed me is the following Using animation was really cool and it has a long lasting impact on the audience – many management gurus and consultants are now using … Continue reading →