- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @EzuieQuotes: "Be yourself. People don’t have to like you, and you don’t have to care." - Anonymous 2 weeks ago
- RT @Lexus: Upstage any stage. Introducing the all-bold, all-new #LexusLX 600, with available semi-aniline leather-trim seating in a reimagi… 3 weeks ago
- RT @lawofthinking: Being private, staying low-key and not telling everyone everything is self-care. 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: July 2013
In the world of analytics, social media and digital revolution, there is one age-old concept that companies still struggle with – CHANGE. Having worked with over a dozen clients, most of which are Fortune 500 companies, I have learned one … Continue reading →
I came across this tweet “Science of Persuasion” by http://www.influenceatwork.com. What impressed me is the following Using animation was really cool and it has a long lasting impact on the audience – many management gurus and consultants are now using … Continue reading →