- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @jack: not sure anyone has heard but, I resigned from Twitter https://t.co/G5tUkSSxkl 17 hours ago
- Black Friday shopping up from 2020 but trails pre-pandemic levels. 2021 has been more interesting than 2020 as we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The next big bottleneck in the global vaccination effort - Axios# Support the #COVAX initiative across the world fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: July 2013
In the world of analytics, social media and digital revolution, there is one age-old concept that companies still struggle with – CHANGE. Having worked with over a dozen clients, most of which are Fortune 500 companies, I have learned one … Continue reading →
I came across this tweet “Science of Persuasion” by http://www.influenceatwork.com. What impressed me is the following Using animation was really cool and it has a long lasting impact on the audience – many management gurus and consultants are now using … Continue reading →