- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- apple.news/Ang-4RCv9RV26B… 3 hours ago
- RT @NASA: We're saddened by the passing of celebrated #HiddenFigures mathematician Katherine Johnson. Today, we celebrate her 101 years of… 3 days ago
- RT @unfoundation: Today marks the official launch of #EqualEverywhere, a global campaign to elevate women's voices. Gender equality—for e… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: influence
I came across this tweet “Science of Persuasion” by http://www.influenceatwork.com. What impressed me is the following Using animation was really cool and it has a long lasting impact on the audience – many management gurus and consultants are now using … Continue reading →