Join 407 other followers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @mitsmr: #Managers who exhibit higher levels of competency and empathy offer more opportunities for employees, promote fair practices on… 1 month ago
- RT @MarketWatch: Mortgage rates expected to fall as industry group predicts recession next year on.mktw.net/3TEJUeu 1 month ago
- RT @_SuccessMinded_: "The smarter you get the less you speak." 1 month ago
Tag Archives: influence
I came across this tweet “Science of Persuasion” by http://www.influenceatwork.com. What impressed me is the following Using animation was really cool and it has a long lasting impact on the audience – many management gurus and consultants are now using … Continue reading →