- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @usopen: Flying through Round 1 ✈️ @naomiosaka | #AusOpen https://t.co/xfC6pCbLWs 2 days ago
- #JerryJones should realize by now that the problem with #DallasCowboys is not the coach or the players, it’s him. L… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MarsMissionImgs: #CuriosityRover image taken on #Sol3356 with #Mastcam #Mars #NASA #Space https://t.co/HCj1ax83XP 2 days ago
Tag Archives: persuasion
I came across this tweet “Science of Persuasion” by http://www.influenceatwork.com. What impressed me is the following Using animation was really cool and it has a long lasting impact on the audience – many management gurus and consultants are now using … Continue reading →