- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @usopen: Flying through Round 1 ✈️ @naomiosaka | #AusOpen https://t.co/xfC6pCbLWs 2 days ago
- #JerryJones should realize by now that the problem with #DallasCowboys is not the coach or the players, it’s him. L… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MarsMissionImgs: #CuriosityRover image taken on #Sol3356 with #Mastcam #Mars #NASA #Space https://t.co/HCj1ax83XP 2 days ago
Tag Archives: thought leadership
In the last couple of years, I have had the opportunity to work with several clients in 5 different industries (Life Science/Pharma, CPG, Automotive, Medical Devices and Industrial Products). Each one was an excellent experience to learn from different corporate … Continue reading
IBM had an ad long time ago where a truck driver gets a call from a dispatch person that he is lost. Driver asks, “How did you know?” Dispatch person goes, “the boxes told me”. The ad was an instant … Continue reading
Supply chain pressures are increasing everyday especially as customers want your product faster, cheaper and to their liking. Look at the choices they have – a gazillion e-commerce websites, traditional retail, B2B now entering direct to consumer, and more. Front … Continue reading