Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
Twitter UpdatesTweets by saxenaas
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
Posted on May 31, 2014 by Ash
A few weeks ago I had one of my best weeks in a long time. I met with some very smart and successful people from various levels and backgrounds. We were all assigned a mission so close to impossible that, to make it happen, simple … Continue reading →
Posted in behavior, change management, leadership, management, thought leadership | Tagged behavior, change management, leadership, organization change, social | Leave a comment