Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @hubermanlab: A 10-20min nap or NSDR (Non-Sleep-Deep-Rest) have both been shown to replenish physical energy & increase cognitive functi… 1 day ago
- RT @SahilBloom: This video visualization of the depth of our oceans is mesmerizing…https://t.co/lPReI3egwb 1 week ago
- RT @McKinsey_MGI: 🏙️ When firms set up shop near each other, they can benefit from pools of skilled talent, shared expertise, and local eco… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: productivity
10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
In the last couple of years, I have had the opportunity to work with several clients in 5 different industries (Life Science/Pharma, CPG, Automotive, Medical Devices and Industrial Products). Each one was an excellent experience to learn from different corporate … Continue reading
Posted in behavior, leadership, management, productivity, thought leadership Tagged inspiration, leadership, lessons, management, mba, people management, relationship, thought leadership Leave a comment
Simplify Warehouse Productivity – 3 First Steps!
Supply chain pressures are increasing everyday especially as customers want your product faster, cheaper and to their liking. Look at the choices they have – a gazillion e-commerce websites, traditional retail, B2B now entering direct to consumer, and more. Front … Continue reading
Posted in change management, management, productivity, supply chain, thought leadership, transportation, warehouse management Tagged agile supply-chain, customer-driven, customer-experience, customer-service, cycle time, distribution, leadership, logistics, operations, process-engineering, productivity, supply chain, thought leadership, throughput, transformation, warehouse-management Leave a comment