- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @EzuieQuotes: "Be yourself. People don’t have to like you, and you don’t have to care." - Anonymous 2 weeks ago
- RT @Lexus: Upstage any stage. Introducing the all-bold, all-new #LexusLX 600, with available semi-aniline leather-trim seating in a reimagi… 3 weeks ago
- RT @lawofthinking: Being private, staying low-key and not telling everyone everything is self-care. 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: technology
You, the consumer, are at the center of a disruptive digital revolution that is being led by technology. It started with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.), got charged by mobility and smartphones (Mobile apps), and now awaits the next … Continue reading →
The concept of an integrated supply chain has been around for several years but it has taken a new turn since last year. With the advent of cloud, social media and advanced supply chain systems like SAP, companies are now … Continue reading →