Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @MakadiaHarsh: ChatGPT is a world-class assistant for creators. 10 ways you can use it to take your business to the next level: 6 hours ago
- RT @CNBC: "Quiet hiring" will dominate the U.S. in 2023, says one HR expert — and you need to prepare for it. (via @CNBCMakeIt) https://t.c… 22 hours ago
- RT @engineers_feed: Life tip: If you want to increase the range of your car key fob, press it against your cheek when pressing the lock/unl… 22 hours ago
Category Archives: transportation
IBM had an ad long time ago where a truck driver gets a call from a dispatch person that he is lost. Driver asks, “How did you know?” Dispatch person goes, “the boxes told me”. The ad was an instant … Continue reading
Supply chain pressures are increasing everyday especially as customers want your product faster, cheaper and to their liking. Look at the choices they have – a gazillion e-commerce websites, traditional retail, B2B now entering direct to consumer, and more. Front … Continue reading