Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @hubermanlab: A 10-20min nap or NSDR (Non-Sleep-Deep-Rest) have both been shown to replenish physical energy & increase cognitive functi… 1 day ago
- RT @SahilBloom: This video visualization of the depth of our oceans is mesmerizing…https://t.co/lPReI3egwb 1 week ago
- RT @McKinsey_MGI: 🏙️ When firms set up shop near each other, they can benefit from pools of skilled talent, shared expertise, and local eco… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: in-memory
Wow customers at the speed of Hana…
I am a supply chain guy. All I can think of is to make sure any product is available to customers when they want it and how they want it. No pressure but admit it, in this digital age, customers … Continue reading
Posted in analytics, Business Suite, Hana, productivity, SAP, supply chain, thought leadership, transportation, warehouse management Tagged analytics, business-suite, customer-experience, ewm, hana, ibm, in-memory, sap, scm, supply chain, tm, transportation, warehouse-management Leave a comment