Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
Twitter UpdatesTweets by saxenaas
Tag Archives: analytics
Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
We are officially in the Digital age where smartphone usage is more than laptop or desktop utilization. The % of people shopping through their phones continues to increase. A third of the world’s population interacts through social media portals (Facebook, … Continue reading
Posted in supply chain, thought leadership Tagged analytics, CMO, collaboration, digital, gartner, ibm, internetofthings, retail, supply chain, supply chain executive, trends Leave a comment
Wow customers at the speed of Hana…
I am a supply chain guy. All I can think of is to make sure any product is available to customers when they want it and how they want it. No pressure but admit it, in this digital age, customers … Continue reading
Posted in analytics, Business Suite, Hana, productivity, SAP, supply chain, thought leadership, transportation, warehouse management Tagged analytics, business-suite, customer-experience, ewm, hana, ibm, in-memory, sap, scm, supply chain, tm, transportation, warehouse-management Leave a comment