Join 407 other followers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @lawofthinking: “A wise person is full of questions. A dull person is full of answers.” ~ Paulo Coelho 2 weeks ago
- RT @CNBC: I spent 5 years interviewing 225 millionaires. Here are the 4 types of rich people and their top habits. (via @CNBCMakeIt) https:… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DavyWaters: Amazing video of Tesla full self-driving beta. The Tesla screen in the video provides a view of everything around the vehi… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: social media
In the world of analytics, social media and digital revolution, there is one age-old concept that companies still struggle with – CHANGE. Having worked with over a dozen clients, most of which are Fortune 500 companies, I have learned one … Continue reading →
2013 has been an exciting year so far. I have been to several industry events like the SAPinsider conference and industry specific innovation forums presenting and discussing the future of supply chain. At the same time analytics, in-memory computing, big … Continue reading →