Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @hubermanlab: A 10-20min nap or NSDR (Non-Sleep-Deep-Rest) have both been shown to replenish physical energy & increase cognitive functi… 1 day ago
- RT @SahilBloom: This video visualization of the depth of our oceans is mesmerizing…https://t.co/lPReI3egwb 1 week ago
- RT @McKinsey_MGI: 🏙️ When firms set up shop near each other, they can benefit from pools of skilled talent, shared expertise, and local eco… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: org behavior
It’s easier to change technology than people! Managing Change…
Posted on July 27, 2013 by Ash
In the world of analytics, social media and digital revolution, there is one age-old concept that companies still struggle with – CHANGE. Having worked with over a dozen clients, most of which are Fortune 500 companies, I have learned one … Continue reading →
Posted in advocacy, analytics, behavior, change management, leadership, management, productivity, thought leadership | Tagged behavior, change management, consulting, digital revolution, human behavior, leadership, management, org behavior, organization change, social behavior, social media, thought leadership | 1 Comment