- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @NASA: This week at NASA... 🚀 Stacking the Moon rocket for the #Artemis I mission 🌑 Our Juno spacecraft makes a close flyby of Jupiter'… 9 minutes ago
- RT @ProcterGamble: When we widen the screen, we widen our view of the joy, beauty, and vastness of Black life. To see the full film visit h… 11 minutes ago
- RT @hbomax: Every episode of Friends is here for you. Sign up to stream the complete series on HBO Max. 13 minutes ago
Tag Archives: organization change
A few weeks ago I had one of my best weeks in a long time. I met with some very smart and successful people from various levels and backgrounds. We were all assigned a mission so close to impossible that, to make it happen, simple … Continue reading →
In the world of analytics, social media and digital revolution, there is one age-old concept that companies still struggle with – CHANGE. Having worked with over a dozen clients, most of which are Fortune 500 companies, I have learned one … Continue reading →