- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @NPR: Tanitoluwa Adewumi began playing chess while his family was living in a homeless shelter after fleeing persecution by Boko Haram i… 6 hours ago
- RT @ESYudkowsky: Putting your money where your mouth is teaches you where not to put your mouth. 6 hours ago
- RT @engineers_feed: “I reinvented electric cars, and I’m sending people to Mars on a rocket ship. Did you think I was also going to be a ch… 2 days ago
Tag Archives: social
You, the consumer, are at the center of a disruptive digital revolution that is being led by technology. It started with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.), got charged by mobility and smartphones (Mobile apps), and now awaits the next … Continue reading →
A few weeks ago I had one of my best weeks in a long time. I met with some very smart and successful people from various levels and backgrounds. We were all assigned a mission so close to impossible that, to make it happen, simple … Continue reading →