Join 407 other followers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @lawofthinking: “A wise person is full of questions. A dull person is full of answers.” ~ Paulo Coelho 2 weeks ago
- RT @CNBC: I spent 5 years interviewing 225 millionaires. Here are the 4 types of rich people and their top habits. (via @CNBCMakeIt) https:… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DavyWaters: Amazing video of Tesla full self-driving beta. The Tesla screen in the video provides a view of everything around the vehi… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: thought
You, the consumer, are at the center of a disruptive digital revolution that is being led by technology. It started with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.), got charged by mobility and smartphones (Mobile apps), and now awaits the next … Continue reading →