Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @MakadiaHarsh: ChatGPT is a world-class assistant for creators. 10 ways you can use it to take your business to the next level: 6 hours ago
- RT @CNBC: "Quiet hiring" will dominate the U.S. in 2023, says one HR expert — and you need to prepare for it. (via @CNBCMakeIt) https://t.c… 22 hours ago
- RT @engineers_feed: Life tip: If you want to increase the range of your car key fob, press it against your cheek when pressing the lock/unl… 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: social behavior
You, the consumer, are at the center of a disruptive digital revolution that is being led by technology. It started with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.), got charged by mobility and smartphones (Mobile apps), and now awaits the next … Continue reading →
In the world of analytics, social media and digital revolution, there is one age-old concept that companies still struggle with – CHANGE. Having worked with over a dozen clients, most of which are Fortune 500 companies, I have learned one … Continue reading →