Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @hubermanlab: A 10-20min nap or NSDR (Non-Sleep-Deep-Rest) have both been shown to replenish physical energy & increase cognitive functi… 1 day ago
- RT @SahilBloom: This video visualization of the depth of our oceans is mesmerizing…https://t.co/lPReI3egwb 1 week ago
- RT @McKinsey_MGI: 🏙️ When firms set up shop near each other, they can benefit from pools of skilled talent, shared expertise, and local eco… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: advocacy
Science of Persuasion – simple steps via cool animation!
Posted on July 21, 2013 by Ash
I came across this tweet “Science of Persuasion” by http://www.influenceatwork.com. What impressed me is the following Using animation was really cool and it has a long lasting impact on the audience – many management gurus and consultants are now using … Continue reading →
Posted in advocacy, leadership, management, productivity, social media, thought leadership | Tagged advocacy, influence, influenceatwork, leadership, management, persuasion, relationship, thought leadership | Leave a comment