Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @hubermanlab: A 10-20min nap or NSDR (Non-Sleep-Deep-Rest) have both been shown to replenish physical energy & increase cognitive functi… 1 day ago
- RT @SahilBloom: This video visualization of the depth of our oceans is mesmerizing…https://t.co/lPReI3egwb 1 week ago
- RT @McKinsey_MGI: 🏙️ When firms set up shop near each other, they can benefit from pools of skilled talent, shared expertise, and local eco… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: relationship
10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
In the last couple of years, I have had the opportunity to work with several clients in 5 different industries (Life Science/Pharma, CPG, Automotive, Medical Devices and Industrial Products). Each one was an excellent experience to learn from different corporate … Continue reading
Posted in behavior, leadership, management, productivity, thought leadership Tagged inspiration, leadership, lessons, management, mba, people management, relationship, thought leadership Leave a comment