Join 407 other followers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @lawofthinking: “A wise person is full of questions. A dull person is full of answers.” ~ Paulo Coelho 2 weeks ago
- RT @CNBC: I spent 5 years interviewing 225 millionaires. Here are the 4 types of rich people and their top habits. (via @CNBCMakeIt) https:… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DavyWaters: Amazing video of Tesla full self-driving beta. The Tesla screen in the video provides a view of everything around the vehi… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: retail
We are officially in the Digital age where smartphone usage is more than laptop or desktop utilization. The % of people shopping through their phones continues to increase. A third of the world’s population interacts through social media portals (Facebook, … Continue reading