Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
Twitter UpdatesTweets by saxenaas
Tag Archives: CMO
Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
We are officially in the Digital age where smartphone usage is more than laptop or desktop utilization. The % of people shopping through their phones continues to increase. A third of the world’s population interacts through social media portals (Facebook, … Continue reading
Posted in supply chain, thought leadership Tagged analytics, CMO, collaboration, digital, gartner, ibm, internetofthings, retail, supply chain, supply chain executive, trends Leave a comment