Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @hubermanlab: A 10-20min nap or NSDR (Non-Sleep-Deep-Rest) have both been shown to replenish physical energy & increase cognitive functi… 1 day ago
- RT @SahilBloom: This video visualization of the depth of our oceans is mesmerizing…https://t.co/lPReI3egwb 1 week ago
- RT @McKinsey_MGI: 🏙️ When firms set up shop near each other, they can benefit from pools of skilled talent, shared expertise, and local eco… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: cloud
Developing an Integrated Supply Chain
Posted on April 17, 2013 by Ash
The concept of an integrated supply chain has been around for several years but it has taken a new turn since last year. With the advent of cloud, social media and advanced supply chain systems like SAP, companies are now … Continue reading →
Posted in analytics, mobility, social media, supply chain, thought leadership | Tagged apo, cloud, customer service marketing, ewm, hana, integrated supply chain, S&OP, sap, snc, supply chain partners, technology | Leave a comment