Join 407 other followers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @mitsmr: #Managers who exhibit higher levels of competency and empathy offer more opportunities for employees, promote fair practices on… 1 month ago
- RT @MarketWatch: Mortgage rates expected to fall as industry group predicts recession next year on.mktw.net/3TEJUeu 1 month ago
- RT @_SuccessMinded_: "The smarter you get the less you speak." 1 month ago
Tag Archives: thought leadership
In the world of analytics, social media and digital revolution, there is one age-old concept that companies still struggle with – CHANGE. Having worked with over a dozen clients, most of which are Fortune 500 companies, I have learned one … Continue reading →
I came across this tweet “Science of Persuasion” by http://www.influenceatwork.com. What impressed me is the following Using animation was really cool and it has a long lasting impact on the audience – many management gurus and consultants are now using … Continue reading →
2013 has been an exciting year so far. I have been to several industry events like the SAPinsider conference and industry specific innovation forums presenting and discussing the future of supply chain. At the same time analytics, in-memory computing, big … Continue reading →