Join 407 other subscribers
- Watch out 2015, Supply Chain is Hot!
- Internet of things and You!
- Change Management: 5 key reasons why people don’t change?
- What’s going on this week? Internet bugs, Dying legacies, Africa, Supply Chain innovations and Drones
- 10 Leadership Lessons from 5 industries – we are all similar when it comes to these!
- RT @MakadiaHarsh: ChatGPT is a world-class assistant for creators. 10 ways you can use it to take your business to the next level: 5 hours ago
- RT @CNBC: "Quiet hiring" will dominate the U.S. in 2023, says one HR expert — and you need to prepare for it. (via @CNBCMakeIt) https://t.c… 21 hours ago
- RT @engineers_feed: Life tip: If you want to increase the range of your car key fob, press it against your cheek when pressing the lock/unl… 21 hours ago
Category Archives: analytics
2013 has been an exciting year so far. I have been to several industry events like the SAPinsider conference and industry specific innovation forums presenting and discussing the future of supply chain. At the same time analytics, in-memory computing, big … Continue reading →